ACP Working Party
The Working Party drafts Council Conclusions, legislative acts, EU positions presented on the forums of joint ACP-EU institutions, as well as other documents pertaining to the implementation of the provisions of the Cotonou Agreement. The working party sessions are also attended by Member State, EC, and EEAS representatives. The working party has a rotating chairmanship (representative of the country holding the EU Council Presidency). Joint sessions of ACP-EU institutions established under the Cotonou Agreement are attended by representatives of the EU Member States, EC, EEAS, European Parliament, ACP national parliaments - depending on the scope of activities of these institutions.
Document topics: revision of the Cotonou Agreement (in 5-year cycles), future of ACP-EU partnership cooperation post-2015 and post-2020, financial aspects of ACP-EU cooperation, decisions to suspend budget support and use of special measures with regard to ACP countries in breach of democracy, human rights and rule of law, migration and development, Economic Partnership Agreements - EPAs, joint initiatives and development aid strategies (EU-Caribbean, EU-Sahel, EU-South Sudan, EU-Pacific), EU position for meetings of joint EU-ACP institutions, decisions on the functioning of other instruments (ACP-EU Energy Facility, ACP-EU Water Facility), functioning of the Center for the Development of Enterprise - CDE and the Technical Centre for Agricultural and Rural Cooperation.
Documents drafted by the Working Party in the first half of 2012 under the Danish EU Council Presidency.
- Council Conclusions on a renewed EU-Pacific Development Partnership
- Trade, growth and development: contribution to draft Council Conclusions
- Joint Resolution of the ACP-EU Council of Ministers: the United Nations Conference on Sustainable Development , Rio+20
- Council Decision: Revision of terms and conditions of investment financing. Chapter 1 of Annex ii to the ACP-EC Partnership Agreement
- Report from the ACP-EU dialogue on migration and development
- Debate on the outcome of the review of using so-called appropriate measures with regard to Guinea Bissau and Fiji.
- Agreement on the draft Council Decision amending Council Decision 2001/822/EC on the association of the overseas countries and territories with the European Community
- Monitoring of the state of technical negotiations of EPAs.
 Partnership Agreement between the Members of the African, Caribbean and Pacific Group of States of the one part, and the European Community and its Member States of the other part, signed in Cotonou on 23 June 2000, revised in Luxembourg on 25 June 2005 and in Ouagadougou on 23 June 2010
 Internal EU-ACP agreements on EU aid financing in the framework of the subsequent editions of the European Development Fund, draft Council Decision on MS contributions to the EDF, medium-term periodic reviews of aid implementation under the EDF, decisions on reallocating funds under the EDF.